5 Things to Inspire Happiness This Weekend!
Thank you for stopping by please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!
Happy Weekend, Lovelies!
5 Things to Inspire Happiness This Weekend -
1. Give Thanks - There is always and I mean always something to give thanks for. My family right now is going through unbelievable times dark times and I can think of ten things to be incredibly thankful for at any given time. Gratitude always.
2. Pray - Have faith that even if you feel God is not listening that He is there and has not forgotten you.
3. Find Your Joy - This is tied to the gratitude thing. Find things that bring you joy - a cookbook, a soft tee, hot coffee, snow falling out your window. Find the Joy!!
4. Read - Put down your phone. Read. Read something that brings calm - your Bible, food magazine, a novel you have been waiting to read. Something that brings calm, not anxiety.
5. Breathe - Close your computer. Put your phone in the kitchen cupboard. Breathe. Play with the kids. Bake, re-pot your house plants (this is fun for me), fold your laundry in the Marie Kondo way. Take a walk outside. The possibilities are endless.
Happy Weekend, Lovelies. Enjoy the moments!
Follow us on Instagram for Happiness.