5 Things to Inspire Happiness This Weekend!
Thank you for stopping by please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!
Happy Weekend, Lovelies!
5 Things to Inspire Happiness This Weekend -
1. Give Thanks - There is always and I mean always something to give thanks for. My family right now is going through unbelievable times dark times and I can think of ten things to be incredibly thankful for at any given time. Gratitude always.
2. Pray - Have faith that even if you feel God is not listening that He is there and has not forgotten you.
3. Find Your Joy - This is tied to the gratitude thing. Find things that bring you joy - a cookbook, a soft tee, hot coffee, snow falling out your window. Find the Joy!!
4. Read - Put down your phone. Read. Read something that brings calm - your Bible, food magazine, a novel you have been waiting to read. Something that brings calm, not anxiety.
5. Breathe - Close your computer. Put your phone in the kitchen cupboard. Breathe. Play with the kids. Bake, re-pot your house plants (this is fun for me), fold your laundry in the Marie Kondo way. Take a walk outside. The possibilities are endless.
Happy Weekend, Lovelies. Enjoy the moments!
Follow us on Instagram for Happiness.
Really Appreciated. I will be visiting your blog again as i
simply found you release such an amazing stuff here.
Likewise i figured out a website which is devoted to individuals who
are eager to loose weight eventually. It's about
Keto Body Tone that is getting popular in the USA, and they are concerning other nations too.
Hope you might enjoy to inspect it out and share your views about Keto Body Tone Diet